If you’re looking for the history of Malaysian petrol price, you’ve come to the right place. This page is dedicated to keep track of the petrol price influx in Malaysia [...]
Aftermath Of The Empire Shopping Gallery Explosion
It’s now exactly 24-hours after the 3.40am explosion of Empire Shopping Gallery that shook the nation. The early dawn blast left a section of Subang Jaya paralysed as traffic condition builds up after many roads leading towards Empire Gallery are being closed.
Police have ruled out any sabotage or terrorism link to Empire Gallery blast. Empire Gallery will remain closed as for now. Here are more better quality photos from the day after the blast that ripped through Empire Shopping Gallery.
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Petrol Increase again ah?
- Sanitärverteiler on Samsung Galaxy S2 review
- solar energy on How to Unsubscribe Newsletters from Groupon Malaysia
- lululemon outlet online on Knockoff Showdown
- best ellipticals on Being a Modern Man with the Philips AquaTouch Electric Shaver
- http://parentpreviews.com/ on The Art of Notebook: 10 Blogging Tips for Beginners