If you’re looking for the history of Malaysian petrol price, you’ve come to the right place. This page is dedicated to keep track of the petrol price influx in Malaysia [...]
Makes Me Wonder
I just noticed something. Not sure if anyone else notice this too but there’s been plenty of road works going on. Many trunk roads have been re-tarred. No more bumpy road and no more shitty potholes…well at least for now.
Question is why?
Oh! Election is around the corner!!! That’s whyyyyy….
Perhaps this is the government’s way of providing better facilities to the public…
or maybe to encourage the public to vote.
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Petrol Increase again ah?
- Sanitärverteiler on Samsung Galaxy S2 review
- solar energy on How to Unsubscribe Newsletters from Groupon Malaysia
- lululemon outlet online on Knockoff Showdown
- best ellipticals on Being a Modern Man with the Philips AquaTouch Electric Shaver
- http://parentpreviews.com/ on The Art of Notebook: 10 Blogging Tips for Beginners