If you’re looking for the history of Malaysian petrol price, you’ve come to the right place. This page is dedicated to keep track of the petrol price influx in Malaysia [...]
Malaysians define PUKI as the genital part of the female and a common word use to curse someone. In English, that word has the same meaning as PUSSY.
Some people take the word offensively and on some other part of the world, some people take it as money-making mascot. Presenting PUKII, the mascot for The Shanghai Commercial & Savings Bank Ltd. You’ll love the jingle coz it’s really catchy.
Petrol Increase again ah?
- Sanitärverteiler on Samsung Galaxy S2 review
- solar energy on How to Unsubscribe Newsletters from Groupon Malaysia
- lululemon outlet online on Knockoff Showdown
- best ellipticals on Being a Modern Man with the Philips AquaTouch Electric Shaver
- http://parentpreviews.com/ on The Art of Notebook: 10 Blogging Tips for Beginners