Protecting Multiple Devices in a Single Solution with Norton 360 Multi-Device
Many urbanites are carrying more than one connected device and it’s rather alarming that many is taking for granted that threats to their privacy and personal life could be just a click away. As the world increasingly becomes a ‘multi-device personality’, the cyber threats out there increases as well. There is not a single-unit device that will be able to encompass all our smartphones, tablets and computers features into one, but there is a single solution to protect all our devices.
The latest Norton 360 Multi-Device from Norton by Symantec protects us from evolving threats in our daily online lives. The latest version improves on the industry’s leading protection and performance, and is designed for compatibility with the new features of Windows 8.1. The Norton 360 Multi-Device comes in the form of a single license to protect up to five different devices.
According to the 2013 Symantec Internet Security Threat Report, Web attacks increased 30 percent in 2012, driven by the easy availability of malware toolkits and the high frequency of unpatched vulnerabilities on websites. We are exposed to cyber threats even when visiting a legitimate website, putting our devices and personal information at risk. Norton 360 Multi-Device actively protects your devices from online threats, without impacting speed and performance.
The Norton 360 Multi-Device product’s five patented layers of protection provide comprehensive security, improved performance and ease of usability. The key features include:
- Multi-Device Protection – The Norton 360 Multi-Device software gives protection to all devices – PCs, Mac, iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and tablets.
- SONAR Behavioural Protection – SONAR detects the signs that a file is dangerous to proactively protect you from never-before-seen threats. It helps with the removal and cleanup of malware attempts by saving the evidence of the attack for later use by Norton’s repair technologies. This remediation helps to ensure that all traces of a malware attack are removed and a system is returned to its original state.
- Internet Protection System – This feature actively protects your devices from online threats. The system scours websites and social networking sites for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Parental Control – This feature helps you protect your kids from online dangers by giving you direct access to Norton Family. Norton Family is a web-based service that helps connect parents to their children’s online lives and start a dialogue about appropriate online habits.
- Faster performance – Based on recent testing, compared with last year’s releases, Norton products have improved boot time by 15 percent, install speed by 10 percent and memory usage during scan by 100MBs, resulting in the fastest and lightest performance yet. (Source: PassMark, August 2013)
- Locate missing phones/tablets – The Scream Alarm feature alerts you to the location of a misplaced mobile device, and the Remote Locate feature pinpoints your lost or stolen device on a map.
- Enhanced Norton Identity Safe – Norton Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can’t be lost or stolen. The latest release offers enhanced password management tool, including improved form filling, with drag-and-drop functionality and full vault searches available directly from the toolbar to help manage passwords even more securely and conveniently.
The latest version of Norton 360 Multi-Device, is now available for purchase in Malaysia through various retailers and online at http://malaysia.norton.com. The MSRP for Norton 360 Multi-Device is MYR 189.00, which provides one year of protection for up to three devices.
Tagged Norton, Norton 360 Multi-Device, Symantec